540 Derma Roller
Share to:Send Inquiry
Micro Needle Skin Roller (540 Needles) 1.0 mm for Derma Scars,Cellulite
1.micro system derma roller
2.function:whitening, skin lifting
3.head color: three color for roller, white and black handle;
4.Needle Size:10 sizes
The Titanium Roller is one of the strongest derma rollers you can buy. The needles are made from titanium alloy - titanium is stronger and more durable than stainless steel and with proper care this derma roller will last for several months of regular use.
Don’t waste your money on cheap plastic derma rollers - they are designed for single use. The Titanium Roller is built to last.
- Never share a derma roller with anyone else for hygiene reasons .
- Not recommended for use on irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, moles etc.
- Be extra careful when rolling around the eyes; don't go any higher than your cheekbones. Don't use a derma roller on your eyelids as the skin is too thin.
- Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
- Never use on animals or children
- Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
- Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
- If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
- Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
- Apply skin care product, if using.
- Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.