Stainless Needle Derma Roller
Share to:Send Inquiry
New Stainless Steel Eyes Micro Needle Eyes Meso Roller
Size: 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
1. 180 medical stainless steel needle;
2. CE proof;
New Stainless Steel Eyes Microneedle Eye Meso Roller
• Wipe the rolling environment (table etc) with alcohol.
• To soften the skin to make it easier for the needles to penetrate and preserve needle sharpness the longest, have a hot bath or long hot shower just before rolling. You can also just steam your face when only rolling the face.
• Wash the to-be-rolled area with soap.
• Wipe the skin and your hands with disinfecting alcohol or Betadine. Do not use Betadine if pregnant or breastfeeding. Alcohol will evaporate in a few minutes. You do not have to disinfect the skin with alcohol if you roll with needles shorter than 0.5 mm, but clean the skin before you roll.
• If you like, apply an ice-pack or numbing cream. Remove the numbing cream with alcohol before rolling. When you use ice-packs, clean them with alcohol before applying.
• When rolling, stretch the skin by pulling it with your other hand - it will make needle penetration much easier.
• Roll in a star pattern: about eight times horizontally, 8 times vertically, 8 times diagonally. Roll the dermaroller around eight times in each direction. Back and forth equals two rolls. Use medium pressure . Do not roll closer to the
eye than on the periorbital bone, the bone around the eye socket.
• Try to spread the pricks evenly. You could first only roll the entire skin area horizontally, when you've covered all skin that you want to treat, you roll vertically, and finally diagonally (across). Use whatever technique you are comfortable with, as long as it spreads the pricks more or less evenly. Lift the dermaroller slightly after each forward movement (“roll”). This ensures that you will not hit the same prick channel.
• Without touching the needles, wash the roller in hot water and dish-washing liquid, rinse it, and then soak it for at least 20 minutes in disinfecting alcohol. The alcohol should at least cover the needles. The needles won't damage if you put them gently in a glass. Air dry the roller on a clean towel or –surface.
HOW LONG DOES A DERMAROLLER LAST
The needles will become blunt after a certain time. Apart from needle quality, this depends on how often you roll, how large the rolled skin areas are, how many times you roll over the skin, how tough and thick your skin is and how strongly you push the needles in. A roller can be used many times and lasts quite a few months, but for serious work on larger areas of skin you'd have to count with around two rollers a year. Rollers with shorter needles that are used much more last shorter. This question is impossible to answer really, because male skin is thicker than female skin. On top of that, scar tissue is harder than ordinary skin, facial skin is soft and thin, etc. A very rough estimation for a 1.5 mm roller is two rollers per year. When you feel that the needles don't penetrate as easily as they did when the dermaroller was new, it's time to replace it.
beauty machine for wholesale, meso eye roller, eyes beauty roller